Friday, April 24, 2009

Thank You

Hey guys, thanks for all the birthday wishes! I had a wonderful day and had many nice birthday gifts. Today we have had a high pollen count here and my allergies are going nuts everything outside has a nice yellow haze on it we have had so much rain I guess its helped until now. I saw an indigo bunting on one of my birdfeeders today I couldn't get a photo of it because it was gone before I could get back with my camera. The photographer that Lauren is working for is going to let her add a hair and makeup package to his services so she is very excited, he is also teaching her alot about photography which she also loves. Hope you all have a great day.....Barb

2 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

I hope you will be fine soon!
Have a nice weekend dear Barb
Take care okay!
God bless you
Léia :-)

***Congratulations for Lauren job!

Tara said...

Oops! Missed your B-day. Hope you had a good one.