Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Tired!

This week I have felt tired and stressed from everything thats going on with my mom's health. After work today I came home and did a little yard work but my heart just wasn't into it, my husband said he wants my cheerful, laughing at his silly jokes back. I have not slept well and have been trying to remember things I need to do if she gets critically ill fast.I know that God will guide me through all of this and give me strength to keep everyone else strong....Barb

3 comments:

Tara said...

Rest in Him Barb. Still praying for you and with you through all this. I know it has to be difficult. He will bring you through this.
Hugs,
Tara

Lisa said...

PRAYING FOR YOU...

HUGS FROM MAINE

ksarra said...

Hi Barb. Thanks for visiting my blog, I've missed hearing from you. I hope and pray that things are OK with your Mom. They cared for us when we were little, now it's our turn. And that seems like the way it should be to me. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts today.