Saturday, June 20, 2009

Not my best week

I haven't felt great this week, I had a tooth abscess and a root canal started (good thing I work for a dentist) and have been on antibiotics all week and have just felt yucky. Along with the heat and humidity my body has felt run down this week. I needed to do some work outside today but have stayed in my pajamas all day and hope I feel better tomorrow for church. On the plus side I have lost 11 pounds the since the first of April and 4 inches off my waist and 4 1/2 off my hips, I am still working out three times a week and eating better, I have two more weeks with my bootcamp and hope that I have made a routine that I can do at home on my treadmill and light weights. Have a great day....Barb

2 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Dear Barb!
I hope you will be fine tomorrow! Please take care okay!
On the other hand great news about your diet going well! Great work!
Be happy always dear friend!
God bless you
Léia :-)

Silver said...

That's great job, Barb!

Sorry to hear about the tooth problem and those antibiotics getting you down..hope you feel better soon.

~Silver