Monday, June 1, 2009

Sad News Day

I don't know if you all heard about the shooting today in Little Rock, two military soldiers were shot and one has died and the other is in serious condition. They were just out of basic training and were at a reserve center to share their stories with possible recruits. The man that was arrested did this because of "political and religious motives", I don't understand how someone can justify murder for any motive. This with all the other news today about the missing plane just makes my heart ache for the families involved....Barb

5 comments:

Silver said...

i know Barb. Too many bad news. Just not enough good ones.

But at least, our God is still GOOD. :)

~Silver

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

It is so sad. Sometimes I just get overwhelmed with the news. So much of it is depressing. I believe we are in the end times. Our Lord is coming soon and He is our Deliverer.

Cezar and Léia said...

I didn't know that! So sad indeed...We need to pray now...
Léia

Janene said...

I always think about what do these people think they are going to change by killing innocent people? Why don't they just voice their opinion instead of the violence!!
Today was a sad day indeed!

Lisa said...

WOW, I JUST READ YOUR POST. SO SAD AND NEEDLESS.

HUGS FROM MAINE