Saturday, September 4, 2010

Gage's baby shower

Rachel, Lauren and I




























One of Rachel's friends hosted a baby shower at my house today, and baby to be Gage has some of the cutest stuff ever. She did a wonderful job and we had a great time with family and friends getting ready to have this new little boy born into our family. I am getting so excited counting down the days and can't wait to be in the delivery room with Rachel and Jonathan to see Gage as soon as he is born and see my daughter become a mother for the 2nd time....Barb






5 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Ohmigod, the first picture is GORGEOUS, you girls so beautiful!!!!!
oh dear Barb, thanks so much for sharing these lovely pictures.Rachel is lovely with a sweet light and a peaceful smile.
And about the cake!wow :)
The gifts, the positive energy, all love to Gage, it's a blessing!
Have a nice week,
Léia

Barb said...

Leia,thank you!

Tara said...

Looks like a great party! How about that cake. WOW. Yum.
have a blessed weekend.
hugs
tara

Unknown said...

I have learned what a baby shower is just a couple of months ago through another american blog. We don't have this here, gifts only after birth.

Barb said...

JM, I just assumed baby showers were held all over the world,so I learned something new today.