Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Some daylilies from my backyard last month,I love the color of these. Do you ever feel like God is telling you no not now? That's how I have felt the last 4 days. I have been working like crazy to get the house ready to sell and since the weekend I have felt like God is telling me no, we need to wait. My husband and I sat and talked about this over the weekend and for several reasons we have decided to postpone selling, I'm a little disappointed but feel this is the right decision for now....Barb

2 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Words of wisdom...
Hello dear Barb
So glad to see you fine!Wonderful picture!Don't worry I know God is looking at us all the time, and everything will be okay.
God bless you
Léia

Unknown said...

Sometimes its better not to push things and wait for the right moment.
Lovely picture, Barb.