Friday, July 24, 2009

Well it's been a hectic week and things are moving slowly getting the damage repaired (snail's pace) today the tree service removed the tree, the plummers had to submit a new report to our ins. and it was afternoon until the ins. company called and ok'd so now it will be Tuesday before they can start the repairs. I can see this taking weeks (month) until everythings done, one thing I would like for you all to pray about and something we have been talking about for a while we are thinking about trying to sell our house and buy a condo. This has been something we have been talking about in a few years but there is a condo for sale in the local area that we like but it would depend on if our house sold. We are praying about this and we are going to leave it up to God if this is the right time. We are staying in a local hotel at night because we have no hot water at this time so I'm trying to tell myself I'm having a mini vacation (haha) at least it has a pool I'm enjoying take care and have a blessed week-end....Barb

4 comments:

Tara said...

Nothin worse than being away from your own home. Hope they get you all fixed up soon! Enjoy your mini vacation while you can.
I will be praying about that condo decision.

Cezar and Léia said...

Have a great time dear friend!
God bless you
Léia

Unseen India Tours said...

Have a fantastic time dear....Great..Unseen Rajasthan

Unknown said...

I'm sure everything will be solved soon. In the meantime have a great time.