Sunday, May 16, 2010

Jewish Food Festival

Covering for the Torah
I left a prayer to be taken to the wailing wall


Beautiful cards from a local artist


This afternoon after visiting with my mom I went downtown to the Jewish food festival, my husband and some of the other police officers worked the event. I enjoyed some wonderful food and music and the fresh air and saw a few friends. My mom is doing much better they had her up sitting in a chair today and for a short walk, she asked me to continue to enjoy life and have some fun everyday. Today life seemed a little sweeter....Barb


3 comments:

Tara said...

So sorry to hear that your mom has been ill. I have been so busy as of late, I haven't had time to do much blogging. Glad to hear she is doing better and that you were able to relax and enjoy a little of life this weekend.
Hope you have a blessed week. Take care.
Hugs,
Tara

Cezar and Léia said...

Glad to know the good news, I think you also need some time to rest!
Hugs
Léia :)

Unknown said...

This must have been a great event and I'm glad you enjoyed your day (in all ways).