Friday, April 16, 2010

Thanks for being a friend!

Thanks for the get well wishes it has been a long week having a migraine and normally takes me about 3 to 4 days to feel back to normal. But for some reason my blood pressure has been elevated and the doctor seems to think its from the migraine but, I have to monitor it for the next few weeks.My stress level has been off the charts dealing with my mom's illness and the doctor seems to think I've just let the stress build up and it is also making me have stomach issues possibly IBS so I'm going to have to learn to deal with my stress better and take some time for me to decompress.I have always felt like I have been dealing with all this well until recently and know I'm just letting it build up.I have been praying for God to help me to handle all this without affecting my health. Please pray for my family and I as we care for my mom and all the difficulties we will be facing in the future.....Barb

3 comments:

Blasé said...

I thank God I don't have migraines.

Cezar and Léia said...

Oh darling, poor friend, so sorry.Please be positive, take care yourself and try to relax this weekend a little bit okay!
Everything will be okay soon!
God bless you
Léia

Lisa said...

WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU FRIEND...

HEY, I HEARD EATING A BANANA RIGHT AT THE VERY START OF A MIGRAIN HELPS.
I DON'T SUFFER FROM THEM SO I DON'T KNOW. HOPE IT HELPS.

HUGS FROM MAINE