Monday, February 8, 2010

Surprise!




Me without make-up and a frown!








I was surprised when I woke up this morning to get ready for work (no work for me) and it had snowed! In this part of the state we never know for sure if the weather forcast will be right, this little man's school was closed and mommy had to be at work by 10:00 so he was dropped off at gigi's house so we could play.We spent some time outside and now we are watching Backyardigans and having a snack and I don't know why I'm sharing a photo of myself without makeup because at my age thats not a pretty sight oh well, I'm having a snow day in sweats and no makeup.Have a blessed day....Barb


4 comments:

Janene said...

You are beautiful without makeup!
So natural and fresh.

Tara said...

Lil man is such a doll and you don't look so bad yourself! I wish I looked that good without my makeup. We are supposed to have some bad weather the end of this week. I would love to have a snow day!

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

You look great and the snow is beautiful! I'll bet you had a fun day. I love Backyardigans. I used to watch it with Avery.

Cezar and Léia said...

Brrrrrr, seems very cold indeed! We're soon getting more white flakes over here...
God bless you!
Cezar