Friday, January 15, 2010

This is crazy

This is showing the temp here last week without the wind chill and today my car showed 60 degrees when I was out running errands, it was so much easier to run errands today than last friday. I have been painting on one of our spare bedrooms at night when I get off work I still have have a few walls to do. Jace and I just made pizza (kinda messy with a 3 year old) and I bought the candy land game today and that's quite interesting because he wants to pretend the gingerbread boys are doing karate. Never a dull moment when he's around, have you all have a wonderful week-end....Barb

2 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Well, your life seems to be very hectic! :) All the best, God bless you!
Cezar

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

I think that's adorable about Jace wanting to have the gingerbread men doing karate. He sounds like he has a great imagination. Your pizza sounded fun. It's been a little warmer here and it feels good. The snow was pretty though I have to admit.