Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Future Dirt Biker?



This is my little man last week-end on his bicycle that looks like a dirt bike and yes it's in my living room. Our yard is still very wet from all the rain and after you push him up and down the driveway it doesn't take long to get tired so I brought in inside and he rode all around the living room. It's amazing what you will do as a grandparent that you wouldn't do as a parent. He was pretending he was on a real dirt bike with all the sounds and I thought he looked so cute I had to take a few pics....Barb

3 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

So sweet, it reminds me my son!
oh girl time goes so fast!:)

Adorable! He is really cute!
Léia

Unknown said...

Your little man looks so cute on his bike! :-)

Unseen India Tours said...

He looks so lovely on bike !! He will be champion someday !!Unseen Rajasthan