Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day

I have had a restful weekend, which has been nice for a change. Yesterday I went and saw Julie & Julia it's a very cute movie if you haven't seen it. We went out for a late breakfast one morning and I also went and had a pedicure. Today I'm doing some laundry and a few chores around the house because my hubby is working. We normally cookout on Labor day but since hubby's working and he worked last night I'm sure he will be tired so I made chicken and dumplings and may make some banana bread today. The girls went ahead and made other plans because of his work schedule. I hope you all have a relaxing and fun Labor day....Barb

4 comments:

Tara said...

Hate that hubby had to work. Take advantage of some alone time. Do some things that you like to do. I am in my art room trying to create something! Hope it happens.
Have a blessed one. Hugs from TExaS.

Cezar and Léia said...

A calm and peaceful day! Wonderful dear Barb, and thanks for the clue about the movie, I will try it!
God bless you
Léia

Unseen India Tours said...

Seems you had a great time..Have a great week ahead..Unseen Rajasthan

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

Your day sounded fun. I have been thinking a lot about chicken and dumplings lately. Maybe I should just make them and get it over with. Getting rest is a good thing.