Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday


Today May 23rd is Jace's 3rd birthday, he is having a spiderman party at his request. I hope to have pictures of the party later.The party is at 2:00 and he has been so excited all morning he wants to go to "his birthday" as he keeps saying. My daughter has also been working on potty training and he just doesn't seem that interested (he goes but is just not consistent) she keeps asking me for tips and I am sure I'm not much help since I raised two daughters and from what I can remember they both were easy to potty train, so anybody out there with boys if you have any tips let me know. He's ready to be moved up to the three year old pre-school class except for using the potty consistent

2 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Congratulations dear Jace!He is a blessing! Adorable!
Wonderful time Barb! It reminds me my son Guilherme, he loved spider man and no doubt he is still a fan ( he is 20 !)
Have a great party and pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee don't forget to take many pictures!
God bless you
Léia

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Jace! Enjoy your Spiderman party! You only are 3 yo. once! :-)